Iridium 9575A Bearcat (U.S. Government Only)
The Iridium 9575A Bearcat
As a government or military employee or entity, you require reliable and seamless satellite communication no matter where you go. The iridium 9575A Bearcat delivers the highest-quality voice connectivity on the unmatched, global network of Iridium. This durable, secure, and feature-rich satellite phone is designed specifically for U.S. Government and Military Personnel.
(For other individuals, we recommend the similar Iridium 9575 Extreme.)
Unlike typical calls, when engaged in secure, mission-critical operations, you need confidence knowing your communication line is protected from unauthorized access.
Security-enhanced features include:
- Sensitive voice and data are routed through dedicated gateways to avoid any breach in security
- Connectivity continues even when ground infrastructures may be compromised
- Keypad lock and PIN lock for additional security
- Tracking on demand can be disabled for stealth operations
Built-In Safety Services
Nothing is more important than the safety of you and your team. The 9575A Bearcat includes features specifically designed to ensure the welfare of each of your operation’s members.
Safety features include:
- Location awareness
- Fully integrated one-touch SOS button with included emergency response service
- Iridium alerts the programmed contact of your location and can create a two-way connection to assist in the response
- Send an SMS text message with exact location coordinates
- Location-based solutions provide real-time tracking to improve military and emergency response
Withstands Harsh Conditions
You need the toughest phone that will stand up to whatever conditions you may encounter in the field. The 9575A Bearcat was built to take a beating.
Market-leading toughness features include:
- Military-grade IP 67 Rated – 100% protected against solid objects like dust and sand, and will hold up under 15cm to 1m of water for up to 30 minutes
- Military-grade 810F durability
- Operable in Cold and Hot Temperatures: Operating Temperature Range between 14°F to 131°F
- Sure-Grip Design – Lined with a diamond tread grip on a tapered design for superior in-hand ergonomics
- wind-resistant microphone
The ruggedly-engineered 9575A means the top features you rely on are always operable as expected.
The additional features you’ll rely on include:
- Instruct daily missions by enabling scheduled check-ins
- Monitor employees en route through position updates and geo-fencing
- High-capacity internal phonebook holds up to 100 entries
- Integrated Speakerphones
- The Iridium network allows for seamless functionality of the 9575A Bearcat even in canyons, behind large obstructions, or in building-heavy urban areas
What’s in the Box?
- Satellite Phone – Dimensions of: 5.5” (L) x 2.4” (W) x 1.6” (D)
- Travel Charger with International Adapters
- Car Charger
- Leather Case
- USB Data Cable
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM with Software
- Accessory Adapters (2X)
- Magnetic Vehicle-mount Antenna with 5’ Cable
- Hands-free Earpiece with Microphone
The Iridium 9575 HQ DOD docking station fully integrates with the Iridium 9575A Bearcat to support mission-critical communications. This docking station works with General Dynamics’ DOD security module 2 and Enhanced Mobile Satellite Services and to reduce challenges when using the 9575A handset alone. It decreases satellite blockage and boasts an improved microphone and speaker volume ideal in noisy or windy environments.
Together, the docking station and 9575A Bearcat create the perfect secure satellite communications system for any of your military and government operations.
There are no reviews yet.