ASE continues to lead with accessories that enhance the experience and improve the performance of the Iridium 9575 PTT Extreme. The revolutionary Push-to-Talk (PTT) service of the Iridium satellite network is groundbreaking. New challenges presented themselves in using the Handset alone. Issues such as satellite blockage, microphone, and speaker volume arose in-field testing. ASE has overcome these by providing the ASE PTT LINK accessory that allows the user to move the handset away from their body for better satellite connectivity.The PTT LINK provides a more natural experience for those who are already familiar with the use of a Palm/Mic (Fist/Mic). The PTT LINK also allows for small groups to listen to and to be a part of the conversation.The PTT LINK has two modes. Standard and Amplified Modes. The Amplified Mode allows for noisy or windy environments. The PTT Link attaches to the Iridium 9575 Extreme using the charging accessory supplied with the phone.
The ASE 9575P-HQ-DOD Docking Station works with General Dynamics’ DOD security module 2 and Enhanced Mobile Satellite Services (EMSS) for global voice, data, and paging capabilities. The docking station also enables easy integration into your existing Plain Ordinary Telephone Service (POTS). Its small form factor and easy wall mounting make for easy integration into your spaces.
- Indoor & Mobile Applications
- Secure Encrypted Voice
- Standard Voice
Increased security docking station for the Iridium 9575A Satellite Phone.
This specialized docking station integrates with Iridium’s DOD (Department of Defense) Security Module 2, a removable insert for the Iridium 9575 handset providing end-to-end security for classified Top Secret information. In fact, it’s the only docking station with this necessary compatibility required by military and government agencies.
What’s in the Box
- Secure sleeve docking cradle with land line support
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Privacy Handset and Swivel Mount
- AC/DC Adapter
Who needs the 9575 HQ DOD Docking Station?
The 9575 HQ DOD Docking Station and the Iridium 9575A Satellite Phone (for U.S. Government only) make the perfect pair. Any mission requiring the option of having secure satellite communications in one spot will benefit from this state-of-the-art docking station. The addition of the Iridium Security Module 2 allows these three products together to provide end-to-end security of the most classified information.
Benefits and Purpose of Use
The 9575A satellite phone has proven its reliability when it comes to the most demanding ofngovernment entities. The docking station allows seamless connectivity to continue when the handheld device needs to remain stationary.
These are the benefits users can expect from the 9575 HQ DOD Docking Station:
- Increased security for classified military and government communications
- Creates ease of use during mission critical connectivity
- Easily move between standard and secure calls
- Small profile easily integrates into any space
- The only docking station that seamlessly connects with the 9575A for secure voice and data
- Delivers the same real-time, secure ,and low latency transmission as when the device is off the
- Can be mounted to a wall, desk, or vehicle
- Integrated speakerphone via the 9575A
- 24/7 global customer support
- The docking station allows for use of indoor and mobile applications, secure encrypted voice, and
This docking station, intended for indoor use, works specifically with the Iridium 9575A Satellite Phone (for U.S. Government only). It will also integrate with traditional land line telephone service.