Regardless of the location, landscape, or weather, this solution will deliver reliable communication.
What Does Thales MissionLink Offer?
- A dependable, strong solution able to cover every continent
- A compact and user-friendly design capable of fitting in places as small as a backpack
- A provider with ample experience in satcom systems and communications technology for military, emergency, commercial, and recreational purposes
- Versatility allowing needs to be met based on varying circumstances
Thales MissionLink is a global leader in satellite communications systems and technology. This commercialized, military-grade design can meet each user’s unique needs. Providing global, terrestrial communications coverage anywhere in the world, essential communications are a possibility in any type of weather or landscape. MissionLink provides a reliable and versatile solution, designed to fit your needs whether you work with a single individual or deployed force.
This solution is not only dependable, but it is also user-friendly. With the ability to be quickly integrated into existing vehicles or new fleets, users will find the design convenient and easy-to-use. Thales MissionLink offers a design small enough to fit into convenient places and is capable of linking up to a smartphone, tablet, or computer. The ability to upgrade and extend the life of your investment ensures optimal performance as well.
MissionLink operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites, which cover the entire globe. No matter where you are located in the world, MissionLink is a reliable solution for your needs. The solution utilizes this strong network to provide highly reliable mobile service, as well as essential voice, text, and web communications for fixed sites and mobile users.
- Real-time emergency alerts and distress notifications
- Voice and data ability with up to 3 voice channels
- Location tracking
- Telemedicine capability
- Enhanced reporting, service logging, mobile connectivity, system/cargo monitoring, and other operational requirements
- Multiple user capability with up to 12 connected devices
- Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS devices (Thales prefers the Android app Zoiper which is available on the Google Play store)
- Embedded 802.11 b/g WiFi access point
- Future-proofed solutions for higher speed services
- Radio over IP extendable network
- IP data sessions up to 700 kbps (down)/ 352 kbps (up)
- PTT ready
- Ruggedized android tethered handset
- Rack or hull mounted installation
- IP67 rated single cable antenna
- 4G LTE ready, softphone application (iOS or Android)
- Size 35.6 cm dia. X 10.2 cm h
- Weight 3.2 kg
- Size 30.5 cm x 22.9 cm x 7.6 cm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
No matter where your mission takes you, Thales will be there with you.