Enabling connections to accelerate your business, enhance your safety, and ensure your well-being while at sea.
In a world where there is an ever-increasing need for connected, high speed services, communications satellites with large range and versatility have an advantage. Such strong and reliable communications devices offer services to parts of the world where terrestrial networks cannot. Satellite communications networks allow people in remote locations to have access to the internet, help vessels operate safely, and provide protection in states of emergency.
What does Thales VesseLink offer?
- Dependable maritime communications, from pole-to-pole
- Simplicity, power, and versatility- VesseLink can be easily integrated with existing comms equipment, as well as operated with software that is user-friendly on your personal device.
- A trusted communications provider used for elite naval operations around the world.
Thales VesseLink is a global leader in providing sophisticated solutions for the world’s navies. This solution provides global satellite coverage for maritime communications. With uninterrupted coverage ranging from pole-to-pole, coverage is not an issue anywhere you are located. The solution to depend on for all essential communications, no matter where you are or what your mission is. Thales has you covered every step of the way.
VesseLink easily integrates into any equipment you may already have to create a fully digitized vessel. Whether you operate a large fleet or a single vessel, Thales VesseLink is designed to fit your unique needs. This is the military-grade, robust communications design to depend on whenever, or wherever you are at sea.
VesseLink operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites covering 100% of the globe. This even includes deep oceans and poles allowing maximum coverage wherever your journey takes you.
The solution uses this strong, robust network service to provide mobile communications of the highest reliability, as well as essential voice, text, and web communications for the captain and crew.
Operation is not a concern as the interface with VesseLink is user-friendly and intuitive. The solution can be quickly integrated into existing vessels, as well as new fleets. Peak speed and insurance are ensured through the built-in upgradeability to future-proof your investment as well.
- Voice and data enabled, delivering up to 3 dedicated voice channels
- Telemedicine capable
- Location tracking
- Enhanced at-sea reporting, service logging, crew connectivity, system/cargo monitoring and other operational requirements
- Real-time weather
- Embedded 802.11b/g Wi-Fi access point
- Multiple user capability for up to 12 connected devices
- Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS devices
Technical Specifications and Features
- Size 35.6 cm dia. X 22.9 cm h
- Weight 3.2 kg
- Size 30.5 cm x 22.9 cm x 7.6 cm
- Weight 3.4 kg
So, no matter where your journey takes you, Thales is right there with you.