The MissionLINK TOCBOX is a strong and durable to-go kit for the Thales MissionLINK Iridium Certus in and out of the field.
Our clients perform in some of the world’s most isolated locations, high temperatures, and hostile areas.
Includes Pelican Case, MissionLink, 24V External Power Supply/Battery Charger, 12V DC Power Cable, 8Ah LifePo4 Battery, MissionLink Antenna.
Ruggedized Flyaway kit providing deployment, protection and safe transport for the Thales MissionLINK.
What’s in the Box
- MCOM1 M2 Military Grade Ruggedized Case
- Thales MissionLINK device operating on Iridium Certus Broadband
- MissionLINK antenna
- Plastic molded MissionLINK antenna tray
- 24V External Power Supply/Battery Charger
- 12V DC Power Cable
- 8Ah LifePo4 Battery
- Custom better charge controller built in
Who is the MissionLINK TOC Box for?
Anyone considering the Thales MissionLINK 100% global coverage solution will want to determine if pairing it with the MissionLINK TOC Box is the optimal choice. The MissionLINK TOC Box is especially useful for remote personnel working in rugged, off the grid environments.
Industries such as Oil and Gas, Disaster Relief, Mining, and Forestry require the need for low latency communication that is seamless and reliable no matter the conditions. Additionally, there is no room for error when it comes to connectivity during Government missions and Military Operations and that means having constant access to Internet, data and voice even in isolated and hostile environments.
Purpose of the MissionLINK TOC (Total Overland Communication) Box
The MissionLINK TOC box is a combined solution (includes the case, MissionLINK, and supplementary accessories) for protection and deployment of your most valuable communication asset. It’s compact equipment that allows you to use, stow, charge, and take your Thales MissionLINK satcom technological device to every corner of Earth.
Not only does this option give you the device you need for top of the line satellite communications, but you’ll also have the peace of mind only this durable box can provide.
How it Works
Whether you find yourself in an emergency situation or just need immediate satellite connectivity, the Thales MissionLINK and TOC Box work in tandem to make this happen.
The following features will allow for high-speed data delivery and voice communications – ready when it is needed:
- Perfectly compatible with the Iridium connected product Thales MissionLINK
- Simple setup is as easy as “Tip and Tilt”
- Use the MissionLINK while it’s in the box or choose to move the antenna to an outside area
- Operation positions include: high, low and removed
- Easily portable: Ships USPS, Fedex or as In-flight luggage
- Utilize the ruggedized handset for clear communications so matter what
- Internal battery backup 8Ah or 26Ah 12V option allows for extended use without power
- Custom battery charge controller built into the ASE ML TOC BOX chasis
Ultimately, you want fast connectivity, but you also need to know your pole-to-pole coverage won’t be compromised as you travel or find yourself in harsh environments. The MissionLINK TOC Box is the solution no matter how extreme the environment or terrain might get.
For advice on the product(s) best for you and your team or general customer service inquiries, please reach out for 24/7 live support at 1-800-279-2366.