Perfect for Large Group Communication
Many industries, such as construction, require real-time communication and updates to get the job done. In a remote setting, this requires both a powerful satellite connection and the right device. Though a satellite phone will allow for connectivity wherever you roam, when it comes to group decisions that need to be made quick, push-to-talk is what you need.*
The IC-SAT100M PTT is the fixed mount solution for communicating with your team out in the field, even when you are spaced around the globe. Unlike handheld satellite radios, it can be used indoors with its fixed antenna place outside. “Talkgroup” configurations are set up to communicate immediately with any radio assigned to it – which can be selected from 5 different coverage size areas.
Looking for a handheld PTT solution? Consider the ICOM IC-SAT100 PTT.
Immediate Connectivity Around the Globe
The low-latency Iridium network that operates via 66 Low Earth Orbit satellites* means you can count on reaching your team with zero wait time. When decisions can’t wait, you need to be able to speak with your colleagues or field personnel with the push of a button. The IC-SAT100M allows for up to 15 Talkgroups, and on the Iridium network, this allows for communication from one to many immediately.
*Iridium Access and Talkgroup Plans required for service – find those here
Feature-Rich PTT Device
Other features users can expect from their IC-SAT100M device:
- Rugged design with IP67 waterproofing and dust tight protection; main unit – IP54; Mic – IP55
- Completely functional indoors with power supply capability via Ethernet from main unit to antenna
- CAT5e accepts up to a 100-meter cable connection maintaining reliable communication
- Voice recording
- Built-in Bluetooth capability
- Integrated GPS receiver shows received signal position
- Multi-functional speaker-microphone
- Multiple Language Display
- 1500 mW powerful audio output
- Short Data Messaging
- AES 256-bit encryption
The IC-SAT100M can be flexibly integrated to any space.
- Inside a building. The radio can be installed inside and then connected to the outdoor antenna via a LAN cable.
- Inside an in-motion vehicle. With the antenna attached to the roof, the radio can be used inside a vehicle, even while en route. Because of its Bluetooth capability, the driver is able to operate the radio hands free while driving.
- Inside an in-motion vehicle with a discreet outdoor mounting. With the optional AH-40, users can use it instead of the larger RF unit. A third-party cover can also be used to make it even less visible.
- Advanced installation – Utilize the VE-PG4 gateway unit to seamlessly interconnect all of your devices including satellite PTT radios (IC-SAT100M, etc.), PMR radios, LTE radios, WLAN radios, IP phone systems, and external devices.
Optional Accessories for the IC-SAT100M
- Magnet-Mount External Antenna Supplied with 1.5 m cable
- VS3 Bluetooth Headset
- External speaker options can be found here
*Note: The IC-SAT100M does not have the capability to make phone calls.