The KyWay Go utilizes the innovative metamaterials-based mTennaTM technology system to provide lightweight on-the-move acquisition and continuous tracking of satellites.
Connectivity can be lacking when it is critically needed. Wherever you need it – in a remote incident response, in an urban environment where existing infrastructure is compromised, or elsewhere in the world where operations demand reliable communications – Kymeta makes it easy.
The KyWay Go portable terminal comprises two major components:
• The Kymeta mTennau7 antenna subsystem module (ASM), including a combined transmit-and receive-capable aperture, control electronics assembly, mechanical enclosure system, and software.
• The interface unit, including the modem, power supplies, and interfaces. Both cases are weather resistant and are intended for operations in almost any environment.
KYWAY™ GO FEATURES
- SATCOM in less than four minutes from opening of case to transmitting
- Two weather-resistant, rugged, transportable cases contain everything needed for connectivity
- One-button operation enables simple and reliable communications and can be bundled with Kymeta KĀLOTM satellite service (separate data sheet available)
- Tx/Rx from a single panel
- Mounting points for securing the KyWay Go to a number of platforms
- Bespoke MIR/CIR satellite service packages available for government users
- Prototypes available for 3 month or 6 month rentals or purchase