ACR GlobalFix V4, Category I EPIRB (2830)
The GlobalFIX™ V4 is a full-featured EPIRB loaded with high-efficiency electronics for performance you can count on, including an internal 66-channel GPS for faster acquisition from a cold start. A protective keypad cover helps prevent false activation and the user-replaceable battery pack has a 10-year replacement.
It has two functional self-tests to monitor the beacon’s transmission, power and battery performance, and GPS acquisition. Pair these tests with ACR’s 406Link.com optional testing portal (available for the Americas only) and receive satellite confirmation messages directly to your cell phone or email.
GlobalFIX™ V4 offers the very latest in marine electronic lifesaving technology:
- Highly visible LED strobe – Energy efficient
- Internal 66 channel GPS – Faster acquisition from a cold start
- High-efficiency electronics – Performance you can count on
- User-replaceable battery – 10-year battery life
- Professional grade design – Engineered, tested, and built for years of use in harsh environments
- Simple manual activation – Keypad with a protective cover to prevent false alarms