It’s time to raise expectations of what a satellite phone should be. Iridium Extreme combines location awareness, a fully integrated SOS button with included emergency response service, and market-leading toughness — letting you take durability, reliability, and versatility with you in hand, all over the world.
Iridium Extreme® is built with the same reliable voice and data capability that users have come to trust from the only real mobile, real global satellite communications company in the world. But Iridium Extreme doesn’t stop there.
Iridium Extreme is engineered with an expansive feature set and a wide range of accessories, providing people with more opportunities to connect and keep in contact anytime, anywhere.
Iridium Extreme offers the fully integrated services of customizable GPS, Online Tracking and Emergency SOS with notifications. More than a phone, it is a real mobile, real reliable tracking device with truly global coverage.
Through accredited online portals, Iridium Extreme oers an open development platform for partner-developed location-based solutions providing real-time tracking to increase business efficiencies, improve military and emergency response, track critical assets or simply keep family and friends up-to-date. • Access users through on-demand tracking • Monitor employees en route through position updates and geo-fencing • Use scheduled check-ins to instruct daily missions • Let family and friends track your location online through social network updates • Ensure the safety of remote personnel • Disable tracking on demand for stealth operations • Using Google Maps, Iridium Extreme even allows you to send an SMS text message with your exact location coordinates to anyone, from anywhere on the surface of the planet
Built-in SOS Button
Iridium Extreme integrates a programmable, GPS-enabled, one-touch SOS button. With a Satellite Emergency Notification Device (SEND) compliant SOS button design, Iridium Extreme will alert the programmed contact of your location and will help create a two-way connection to assist in the response. It includes GPS-enabled SOS with emergency services supported by GEOS Travel Safety Group Limited, at no additional charge*.
It may be our smallest satellite phone, but Iridium Extreme is big on toughness and is built to take a beating. It is ruggedly engineered to support the toughest, highest usage customers of satellite phone communications in harsh conditions, everywhere. Iridium Extreme is built with as many guts and grit as those who use it. • Military-grade 810F durability • Ingress Protection rating of IP65 • Built dust-proof, shock-resistant, and jet-water resistant • Includes a speakerphone and wind resistant microphone • A diamond tread, tapered grip gives it superior in-hand ergonomics
140 mm (L) x 60 mm (W) x 27 mm (D) Weight: 247g
• Standby time: Up to 30 hours • Talk time: Up to 4 hours Display • 200-character, daylight-readable display • Integrated backlight for nighttime viewing • Illuminated weather resistant keypad
• Integrated speakerphone • Quick-connect to Iridium voice mail • Two-way SMS and short email • 21 supported menu languages • Pre-programmable International Access Code (00 or +) • Mailbox for voice, numeric and text messages • Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices)
1. Make sure you are outside with an open view of the sky, away from any obstructions. 2. Fully extend the antenna and power on the phone. Make sure the antenna is straight up-and-down at all times. 3. After the phone registers, dial the country code (for the US it’s “1”), area code, and then the rest of the number. 4. Press the green button to place the call and then the red button to end the call.
How to Call to a US landline or cell phone
1. Dial 1, the Area Code, & the rest of the number, for example, to call a USA number dial 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX 2. Press OK
How to Call another Iridium satellite phone
1. Dial 8816-XXXX-XXXX
How to Receive calls on your Iridium phone
By using the preferred 2-stage dialing system, the person calling you dials a US number, and you only use your minutes at your standard rate. To use the 2-stage dialing methods follow these Instructions: 1. Call 1-480-768-2500 2. When prompted, enter the Iridium phone number (this number is printed on the side of your phone) 3. Wait to be connected
NOTE: Your Iridium telephone number is on the side of your phone.
How to Text on an Iridium Satellite Phone
How to Send A Text Message From Iridium Satellite Phone
1. You must first be registered on the network before sending a text message. 2. Press “Menu” 3. Using the arrow keys, scroll to “Messages,” then press “Select” 4. “Create Message” should be highlighted. Press “Select” 5. Enter your message text and then press “Options” 6. Follow the on-screen options thereafter to send a text message.
How to Send A Text Message To The Iridium Satellite Phone
1. Have the person go to this website, messaging.iridium.com 2. On the top of the page, there is a link that says, “Message a Sat Phone.” Click it. 3. Enter the 12 digits sat phone number WITHOUT any dashes. Enter a reply to email if needed. Type Message. 4. Click send message (This option is FREE for the person sending and FREE for the person receiving the text). NOTE: Using a cell phone directly to message the sat phone may incur high charges per minute or not work This should do the trick, but if you are still finding it difficult to connect, then please call us at
How to get a Signal on your Satellite Phone
How to Check Voicemail on your Satellite Phone
How to Check Your Voicemail
1. Press the “Menu” key 2. Scroll down to “Voicemail” and hit “Select” 3. Hit “Select” to call Voicemail 4. When you hear the greeting, immediately press the * Key. 5. When you are prompted for a password, Enter 9999 or last 7 of your satellite phone number
Due to limited supply, the product is not available for purchase currently, please contact us.
Manage Cookie Consent
Functional Always active
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.