- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse’s Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Hole: Each case has one molded-in padlock hole to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept “TSA” and most standard padlocks.
- Accuform Foam: Optional multilayer protective pre-scored cubed foam. Accuform Foam in Seahorse cases consists of a layer of egg crate foam in the lid, a thick cubed foam center, and a 1/2″ thick high-density shock absorbing foam bottom layer.
- Waterproof Panel Kit: The Seahorse Panel Kits are used when specific equipment needs to be kept protected even when the case is open. These two plates are made of .063″ brushed aluminum and include screws, one perimeter gasket, and O-Rings for the screws to waterproof the bottom portion of your case.
Interior Dimensions: 13.6 x 9.9 x 6.1 in
Exterior Dimensions: 15.0 x 12.4 x 7.0 in
Weight Empty/Foam: 4.5/5.1 lb
Buoyancy: 29 lb
Weight Capacity: 50 lb
Meets the airline industry’s ATA-300 specification
Automatic pressure purge system
Padlock holes (Fits standard size Master locks)
Optional multilayer protective cubed matrix Accuform Foam
Optional Keyed Locking Latches available in chrome metal or non-corrosive plastic
Seahorse 530 Medium Waterproof Protective Case
The Seahorse 530 Waterproof Protective Equipment Case is ideal for cameras, electronics, pistols, or other valuable equipment. This case is Injection Molded of tough Polypropylene and is watertight, airtight, and crush resistant. Incredibly tough design protects valuable equipment from moisture, dust, and drops. ABS double-throw latches provide quick and secure closure while the top of the case has an extra-large handle for comfortable carrying. Two molded-in padlock holes accept most standard user-supplied padlocks for extra protection.
Seahorse Cases features an automatic pressure purge system, an unconditional lifetime guarantee and are available in a variety of colors. Optional Pick N Pluck foam interiors are available. These equipment cases are rugged, lightweight, and designed to provide top-of-the-line protection at affordable prices.
If you need a tough case to transport sensitive gear, you need one that can endure any environment in the world. Seahorse Equipment Cases can go from one extreme to another and typically cost 40% less than other similarly sized cases. And, they can be customized to meet the needs of your application. These great Seahorse cases can be found just about anywhere around the globe in the hands of law enforcement, firefighters, military, medical personnel, and even outdoor enthusiasts and hobby fanatics.
- Waterproof, Dust Proof, Crush Proof Case
- O-ring that Provides a Truly Watertight Seal
- Automatic Pressure Purge System to Prevent Damage to Interior Contents
- Large Fold Down, Ergonomic Handle Provides Grip and Added Comfort
- Padlock Holes (Fits Standard Size Masterlocks® & TSA Padlocks)
- Easy to Open ABS Double Throw Latches and Rust Proof Hinges
- Made of Ultra High Impact Copolymer
- Optional Multilayer Protective Cubed Matrix Accuform Foam
- Optional Keyed Locking Latches Available in Chrome Metal or Non-Corrosive Plastic
- Available, Easy to Install, Waterproof Panel Kits
- Meets ATA and Military Standards
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Interior Options: No Foam and Pick N Pluck Foam