Built-in Toughness — Seahorse Watertight Carrying Cases
When you need a tough case to transport sensitive gear, you need one that can endure any environment in the world. Look no further than a Seahorse watertight carrying case. These cases are made to go from one extreme to another.
All Seahorse cases offer watertight, airtight, crush-resistant solutions to your shipping and storage needs. Each case is equipped with a weather-tight gasket-sealed lid closure. The automatic pressure relief valve, located under a latch, activates whenever the latch is opened. If you need instrument panels, their easy-to-install waterproof panels fit both lid and base. The panels come with waterproof O-rings allowing outdoor operation of your equipment.
Standard Features of the SE520
- The rugged, crushproof case body
- Molded-in padlock holes fit standard Master locks and TSA padlocks
- Meets or exceeds IP67 and MIL-STD810F military standard
- Waterproof and dustproof lid seal
- Lifetime guarantee
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
There are several options…
- Choose latches with optional chrome metal or plastic locks
- Select from several standard colors or select a custom color
- Choose empty, Accuform cubed foam or padded divider interior
- Add openings to the case for I/O or special purposes
- Weatherproof lid and base panels
All of this at an extremely affordable price. Seahorse cases typically cost 40% less than other similarly sized cases. And, they can be customized to meet the needs of your equipment and application. Order from Sierra Cases online or call to speak with a case expert.
Interior Dimensions: 13.5 x 9.9 x 6.0 in
Exterior Dimensions: 14.9 x 12.1 x 6.9 in
Weight Empty/Foam: 4.73/5.38 lb
Buoyancy: 29 lb
Weight Capacity: 50 lb
Meets the airline industry’s ATA-300 specification
The automatic pressure equalization system
Padlock holes (Fits standard size Master locks)
Optional multilayer protective cubed matrix Accuform Foam
Optional Keyed Locking Latches available in chrome metal or non-corrosive plastic
Panel mount drawings
Custom colors and machining are available