- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse’s Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept “TSA” and most standard padlocks.
- Accuform Foam: Optional multilayer protective pre-scored cubed foam. Accuform Foam in Seahorse cases consists of a layer of egg crate foam in the lid, a thick cubed foam center, and a 1/2″ thick high-density shock absorbing foam bottom layer.
- Waterproof Panel Kit: The Seahorse Panel Kits are used when specific equipment needs to be kept protected even when the case is open. These two plates are made of .063″ brushed aluminum and include screws, one perimeter gasket, and O-Rings for the screws to waterproof the bottom portion of your case.
- Keyed Locks: Available with latches with keyed chrome metal locks or plastic non-corrosive locks.
- Metal locks are made entirely of chromed steel and keyed.
- Plastics locks are molded of ABS Resin, one of the toughest co-polymers available. Keys are also made of Plastic.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Guarantee*: SEAHORSE CASES are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case. Cases that have been modified are not covered by this guarantee.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Exterior: 10.7 x 9.8 x 4.9″ (27.43 x 25.02 x 12.37cm)
- Interior: 9.2 x 7.1 x 4.1” (24.13 x 18.67 x 10.41cm)
- 2.65 lbs. (1.20 kg) with foam
- 2.45 lbs. (1.12kg) Empty
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 4 lbs. (1.82 kg)
- Gunmetal Grey
- Desert Tan
- MIL-STD810F 512.4
- MSDS available upon request
- Drop Testing Certification
Like all Seahorse cases, the SE-300 employs a single-wall injection-molded construction that makes it exceptionally crack-proof, crush-proof, and shatter-proof. The impact-resistant SE-300 is also outfitted with a sturdy Neoprene O-ring that runs the perimeter of the case between the lid and the body, keeping it watertight at depths of up to 30 feet! This protective seal also serves to seal out dust, dirt and debris, no matter where you choose to take it.
The Waterproof Seahorse SE-300 Case excels at keeping things from getting broken — including your budget!
There are no reviews yet.