Seahorse Cases feature an automatic pressure purge system, an unconditional lifetime guarantee and are available in a variety of colors. Optional Pick N Pluck foam interiors are available. These equipment cases are rugged, lightweight, and designed to provide top-of-the-line protection at affordable prices. This small case is Injection Molded of tough Polypropylene and is watertight, airtight, and crush resistant. Incredibly tough design protects valuable equipment from moisture, dust, and drops. ABS double-throw latches provide quick and secure closure while the top of the case has an extra-large handle for comfortable carrying. Two molded-in padlock holes accept most standard user-supplied padlocks for extra protection
If you need a tough case to transport sensitive gear, you need one that can endure any environment in the world. Seahorse Equipment Cases can go from one extreme to another and typically cost 40% less than other similarly sized cases. And, they can be customized to meet the needs of your application. These great Seahorse cases can be found just about anywhere around the globe in the hands of law enforcement, firefighters, military, medical personnel, and even outdoor enthusiasts and hobby fanatics.
Features of SE120 Protective Case
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse’s Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept “TSA” and most standard padlocks.
- Accuform Foam: Optional multilayer protective pre-scored cubed foam. Accuform Foam in Seahorse cases consists of a layer of egg crate foam in the lid, a thick cubed foam center, and a 1/2″ thick high-density shock-absorbing foam bottom layer.
- Waterproof Panel Kit: The Seahorse Panel Kits are used when specific equipment needs to be kept protected even when the case is open. These two plates are made of .063″ brushed aluminum and include screws, one perimeter gasket, and O-Rings for the screws to waterproof the bottom portion of your case.
- Keyed Locks: Available with latches with keyed chrome metal locks or plastic non-corrosive locks.
- Metal locks are made entirely of chromed steel and keyed.
- Plastic locks are molded of ABS Resin, one of the toughest co-polymers available. Keys are also made of Plastic.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Guarantee*: SEAHORSE CASES are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case. Cases that have been modified are not covered by this guarantee.
- Safety Yellow
- Intl. Orange
- MIL-STD810F 512.4
- MSDS available upon request
- Drop Testing Certification
Interior Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.0 x 3.2 in
Exterior Dimensions: 8.7 x 7.5 x 3.9 in
Weight Empty/Foam: 1.45/1.55 lb
Buoyancy: 4 lb
Weight Capacity: 20 lb
Meets airline ATA-300 specification
The automatic pressure equalization system
Padlock holes (Fits standard-size Master locks?)
Panel mount drawing
Custom colors and Machining are available
Seahorse SE120 Replacement Foam Set and Seahorse SE120 Perimeter Seal