The Beam SatDOCK-G 9555 is designed to work with the Iridium 9555 satellite phone handset. It provides hands-free, in-vehicle voice calling capabilities, with amazing echo canceling technology to minimize background noise. It also supports Tracking & Alert functionality through the built-in, dedicated GPS engine. You can pre-configure tracking messages to work with periodic reporting, manually determine your position at the press of a button, and send an emergency alert message through SMS, SMS-to-email, or SBD (short burst data).
- Slimline compact installation
- Integrated Bluetooth connectivity
- Hands-free installation
- Privacy Handset options
- Voice, SMS, SBD, and Circuit Switched Data capable
- Tracking and SOS
- USB data interface
- RS232 D9 Serial Interface
- Accessory / Ignition sense
- Fully certified, Iridium, RoHS, CE, IEC60945
- 2-year repair or replacement warranty
- Supports Tracking and Alert functionality via the dedicated in-built GPS engine. It supports periodic reporting, manual position reports, remote polling, or sending emergency alert messages.
- Has an internal ringer that sounds during an incoming call. The ring can also be directed to the external speaker. The ring modes can be changed by a press of the Ringer button, when out of the call.
- Allows for in-vehicle use, enabling quality hands-free calls with echo cancellation and noise reduction support. It also has a built-in Bluetooth module for voice connectivity.