The Beam TranSAT RST620B is a fixed or mobile satellite phone designed to work with the Iridium satellite network. You can enjoy the use of a privacy handset or completely hands-free voice and data calls in a variety of land, air, and marine applications. It operates much like a traditional car phone, with a compact and efficient design, allowing for a handset located close to the captain or driver, in addition to the hands-free capabilities, made possible with the integrated speaker and microphone.
RST620B TranSAT Variations
TranSAT RST620B is an Iridium mobile or fixed satellite telephone that provides the option of a handheld or a completely hands free voice and data telephone for a wide variety of marine, land, and air applications with a wide range of antenna options available.
- Slimline compact installation
- Voice, SMS, SBD, and Circuit Switched Data capable
- Compact fully functional user handset for privacy mode
- Full Duplex Hands-free calling
- Echo canceling technology
- Mic / Audio Integration to communication systems
- Horn Alert / Radio Mute capable
- RS232 D9 Serial Interface
- Accessory / Ignition sense
- SMA Connectors – Iridium Antenna
- FCC, Industry Canada, and ITU approval
- 12-month repair or replacement warranty
- Enables a speaker and microphone to be connected to the TranSAT terminal and installed anywhere within the vehicle.
- Enables the connection to an external horn alert as well as the ability to provide a radio mute output if required. For incoming calls, the terminal will ring and the horn with sound.
- The Intelligent Handset is a privacy handset with additional functionality such as dial, call, and hang-up buttons. It allows the user to have a terminal connected to the intelligent handset or a handset with a long run to still have the functionality of a phone.