The Beam RST100B RemoteSAT satellite terminal is a fixed phone system designed for maritime and in-building applications. It is designed to work with the Iridium satellite network, with intelligent technology supporting RJ11/POTS voice and data services. It is equipped with a variety of interfaces supporting standard corded/cordless phones or an integrated PABX communication system.
The RemoteSAT allows up to 5 RJ11/POTS lines, or a PABX system, to connect at the same time. It supports long cable runs, up to 2000 feet, and supports standard ring tones, busy tones, and dial tones.
- High quality robust design
- RJ11/POTS interface, cable runs up to 600m/2000ft
- Voice, SMS, SBD and Circuit Switched Data capable
- D9 serial data interface
- 11-32V DC power input
- AC Plug pack included 110/240 input
- Basic SMS support via laptop and RST100 management system
- External Ringer RST952 (optional)
- Various marine, vehicular or fixed site antenna options available
- Full certified, Iridium, RoHS, CE, IEC60945, Vibration and Corrosion
- 1 year repair or replacement warranty
- User is enabled to send or receive data over the Iridium satellite network. Most common used data services include Circuit Switched Data, Direct Internet, and SMS.
- Supports the use of standard corded/cordless phone or integrated PABX communications. Ideal for fixed sites, maritime, and emergency service applications where permanent and reliable communication services are required.
- Intelligent Handset is a privacy handset with additional functionality such as dial, call, and hang-up buttons. Allows the user to have a terminal connected to the intelligent handset or a handset with a long run to still have the functionality of a phone.