The Beam PotsDOCK Extreme is designed to work with the Iridium 9575 Extreme satellite phone handset. This dock considerably extends the functionality of the 9575 handset for applications in Maritime, Transport, or Fixed Site locations. The intelligent interface allows for RJ11/POTS use through cordless or DECT handsets. It can alternatively interface with a PBX system and it will provide standard ring, busy, and dial tones in either configuration. You can also connect a dedicated privacy handset directly to the dock.
The Basic Anti-Piracy Bundle includes a covert dual-mode GPS/Iridium antenna. The GPS coupling system ensures that the 9575 receives pinpoint accuracy and enables worldwide tracking of your vessel.
The Deluxe Anti-Piracy Solution further ensures that communications do not break down if pirates cut off all the standard power or communication equipment. It includes a back-up battery to prevent service interruption and allows for easy activation of Alert/Alarm messages directly through the unit or through an alert button which can be installed throughout the vessel for trigger-and-alert functionality. The alert can be preconfigured to generate an alert message to a preset destination and to continually send the alert until it is either remotely or locally cleared in the unit. The backup battery in this bundle can support up to 20 hours of standby time or 10 hours of talk time.
- Slimline compact installation
- Integrated Bluetooth connectivity
- RJ11/POTS interface, cable runs up to 600m/2000ft
- Voice, SMS, SBD and Circuit Switched Data capable
- Tracking and SOS (Via the 9575 handset)
- USB data interface
- Accessory / Ignition sense
- 9-32V DC power input
- AC Plug pack included 110/240 input
- TNC and SMA for GPS
- Full certified, Iridium, RoHS, CE, IEC60945, AS/EN60950
- 2-year repair or replacement warranty
Additional Deluxe Piracy Solution Features
- Anti-Piracy Covert Antenna
- SMA Connectors – Iridium Antenna