The Beam PotsDOCK 9555 includes an intelligent RJ11/POTS interface so that you can use standard corder, cordless, or DECT handsets. Alternatively, you could interface with a PBX system with standard ring, busy, and dial tones. The PotsDOCK also includes a built-in Bluetooth module for handsfree voice connectivity and the alert & tracking module are easily configured to support emergency alert reporting or periodic polling.
- Slim line compact installation
- Integrated Bluetooth
- RJ11/POTS interface
- Voice, SMS, SBD and Circuit Switched Data capable
- Built-in tracking and SOS
- USB data interface
- RS232 D9 Serial Interface
- Accessory/Ignition sense
- 9-32V DC power input
- TNC and SMA for GPS
- Full certified, Iridium, RoHS, CE, IEC60945
- 2 year repair or replacement warranty
- Provides pinpoint accuracy and enables tracking worldwide. Tracking and Alert Messages can be sent via SMS or Short Burst Data.
- Bluetooth communications gives the user completely hands-free capabilities over the Iridium satellite network. This provides additional safety, hassle free calling, and the freedom to move up to 33 feet away from your Bluetooth device.
- Any standard analogue POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) telephone is supported by the PotsDOCK. It supplies power to the analogue phone as well as ring, busy, and dial tones.
Intelligent POTS Interface
The PotsDOCK 9555 inbuilt GPS provides pinpoint accuracy and enables tracking worldwide. Tracking and Alert Messages can be sent via SMS or Short Burst Data, if provisioned on the handset.
Bluetooth communications enables the user to have a complete hands-free telephone conversation over the Iridium satellite network. The convenience of having a Bluetooth as part of the PotsDOCK 9555 cradle provides safety of hassle free calling and the freedom to roam up to 33 feet (10 meters) from your Bluetooth device.
Any standard analogue POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) telephone is supported by the PotsDOCK. It supplies power to the analogue phone as well as ring, dial and busy tones.