The Beam PotsDOCK 9555 includes an intelligent RJ11/POTS interface so that you can use standard corder, cordless, or DECT handsets. Alternatively, you could interface with a PBX system with standard ring, busy, and dial tones. The PotsDOCK also includes a built-in Bluetooth module for handsfree voice connectivity and the alert & tracking module are easily configured to support emergency alert reporting or periodic polling.
- Slim line compact installation
- Integrated Bluetooth
- RJ11/POTS interface
- Voice, SMS, SBD and Circuit Switched Data capable
- Built-in tracking and SOS
- USB data interface
- RS232 D9 Serial Interface
- Accessory/Ignition sense
- 9-32V DC power input
- TNC and SMA for GPS
- Full certified, Iridium, RoHS, CE, IEC60945
- 2 year repair or replacement warranty
- Provides pinpoint accuracy and enables tracking worldwide. Tracking and Alert Messages can be sent via SMS or Short Burst Data.
- Bluetooth communications gives the user completely hands-free capabilities over the Iridium satellite network. This provides additional safety, hassle free calling, and the freedom to move up to 33 feet away from your Bluetooth device.
- Any standard analogue POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) telephone is supported by the PotsDOCK. It supplies power to the analogue phone as well as ring, busy, and dial tones.