Pelican 1150 protector case
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles, and stainless steel hardware.
Since 1976 Pelican has produced the finest waterproof, dustproof, crushproof containers. Use the Pelican Protector Cases for your electronic, photographic and survival gear.
- The heavy-duty polypropylene case is engineered with reinforcement details that defy outside forces.
- A replaceable silicone O-ring provides that positive waterproof, dustproof seal that blocks out the elements.
- Easy-open, double-throw latches clamp the lid securely.
- An automatic pressure relief purge vent lets you open the otherwise airtight case after changes in temperature and pressure.
- Watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place.
- Replaceable Pick N Pluck foam insert is scored in 3/8″ square segments. Remove segments to fit and protect sensitive equipment.
- “Egg crate” convoluted foam in the lid adds extra cushioning.
- All metal hardware is corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Cases are made in the USA.
- Cases carry the Pelican lifetime guarantee against breakage or defects in workmanship