Trax Plus Stereo Intercom system designed for UTV’s, Sand Cars, Prerunners and Boats that demand the best in sound quality. This innovative intercom boasts crystal clear communications with a digitally controlled VOX system. Equipped with dual audio amplifiers, and increased RF Filtering, this intercom will change the way you hear your passengers and music!
- True Stereo sound from separate left and right audio channels.
- Digitally Controlled VOX, Increased RF Filtering
- Dual Audio Amplifiers
- Available as a 5 Seat intercom. Selecting 5 seat option will add an additional 16′ Trax Stereo Headset/Helmet Cable.
- Bluetooth w/Volume Control – Pair your Cell phone or Bluetooth capable music device player for wireless music and phone calls. Listen to your music without connecting any wires or have a cell phone conversation without ever connecting your phone to your intercom system. Great for hands free driving! Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to play or pause while music is playing, or answer incoming phone calls! Control your music with new pause, play, and skip controls!
- Available with DSP – “Digital Signal Processing” electronically removes all noise from the intercom system except your voice. This is a MUST have for vehicles without a windshield, headsets, V8 cars, or loud exhaust. Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to turn on DSP when you need it, and turn it off when you don’t.
What comes in the box:
- TRAX Plus Stereo Bluetooth Intercom. Two Trax 5 pin 12′ and two 16′ Headset/Helmet Cables with quick disconnect nexus mil spec connections. Optional upgrade to DSP.
- Music/Phone Audio Input Cable. 6′ cable allows you to input music into your intercom or voice conversation from a phone or music device.Features:
- 2 Person intercom
- Elite Intercom: Bluetooth + DSP
- Military Specifications
- digitally controlled squelch
- noise cancellation
- automatically muting music
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
There are no reviews yet.