The 125-Watt 12VDC P3 provides a unique solution for stable and portable solar power for laptops, lighting, DC electronics, cell phones, GPS, etc. It weighs just over 3 pounds and is compact, lightweight, and easily stored and transported when folded. The product line is developed for low maintenance and rugged quality. The SAE plug provides a quick load source connection. Includes built-in blocking diode, and mounting or laying grommets in any place. The P3-125 is a Solar Charger of military quality, resulting from years of frontline support for troops. The P3-125 was tested using the MIL-STD-810 G test series and authorized for deployment in austere operating environments.
When maximum charging capabilities are what you need during your off-the-grid mission, the P3-125W Portable Solar Charger is the ultimate option. We know that losing power from your most trusted communication devices is never something you want to encounter. Having a large amount of wattage gives you the peace of mind that any of all your devices will be ready when you are. Look no further than the military-grade P3-125 portable solar charging foldable for your on the go charging needs.
Here are the most notable features of the P3-125W Portable Solar Charger:
- maximum output of 125 watts
- delivers essentially 38.5 watts per pound
- ideal for satellite phones, portable data devices, GPS devices, 2-way radios and laptops
- solar technology will deliver the proper current and voltage for maximum power
- rugged design, derived from years of supporting troops, can handle extreme environments
- high power density in a small and light package
- easily portable weighing in at 3.25 pounds
- foldable storage makes this ideal for on the go remote travel
- Made in the USA; designed for personnel from the U.S. and Allied Armed Forces
- Choose from 2 color options: camo and black
When you have multiple communication devices (think data devices, satellite phones, Wifi hotspots, and laptops) that need to be charged, you can be confident that the P3-125W portable solar charger can handle it.