The LT-4100 system is designed for the professional market (deep sea, fishing, and workboats), but can be used for the leisure market as well. The LT-4100 system meets all standards and certification requirements needed for worldwide maritime satellite communication equipment.
The LT4100 system has voice and data capabilities with 100% global coverage provided by the Iridium network. The LT4100 system consists of a control unit, antenna unit, handset, and cradle.
A single coaxial cable connects the control unit with the antenna unit. Using a standard coaxial cable, up to 500 meters of separation between the units can be obtained, giving freedom to mount the antenna unit in the best possible location, with a free line of sight to the satellites.
The LT4100 system can be used as the primary satellite communication product on vessels, covering the basic communication needs in terms of connectivity (ship to ship/ship to shore). The LT4100 system offers 2 high-quality voice channels, and IPdata 22 kbps (up) / 88 kbps (down), making it the perfect satellite communication product onboard any vessel. The LT4100 system is designed and built for the demanding and rough environment at sea and with an operational temperature range from 40⁰C to +55⁰C (40⁰F to +131⁰F).
- 2 x Voice Channels (high quality)
- IP-data: 22 kbps (up) / 88 kbps (down)
- Single antenna cable solution (up to 500 m)
- Support for external SIP PABX and SIP handsets (up to 8)
- POTS through Analogue Telephone Adaptors (ATA)
- High-performance GNSS/GPS receiver
- Ethernet LAN interface on the control unit
- Bluetooth for Private Area Networks (PAN)
- Large 4.3” TFT display supporting day and night modes
- Voice prompt audio feedback
- Firewall and user authentication for a high level of security
- Configuration of firewall, port forwarding, and remote access
- Web server for configuration and maintenance
- Sidekick Satellite Wi-Fi Router (OCENS)
- PredictWind Offshore App (SmartPhone or PC)