Kymeta™ u7 Ku-band satellite terminal addresses the need for lightweight, low-profile, and high throughput communication systems on the move. The u7 terminal makes connectivity for nearly any vehicle, vessel, or fixed platform easier and more reliable than ever before. KĀLO™ network services from Kymeta can be bundled with Kymeta u7 terminals and purchased in flexible, variable usage packages that utilize familiar and easy-to-understand data plans. The Kymeta u7 satellite terminal with KĀLO service plans delivers an economical, end-to-end, mobile broadband solution.
Features Kyway U7 8W BUC terminal with Modem
- Robust – Hardened and proven to work in land-mobile and maritime environments.
- Easy – Satellite technician not required for installation, setup, commissioning, and provisioning
- Reliable – Solid-state electronically-steered antenna, no gimbals or motors required
- Agile – Fast tracking, on-the-move connectivity supports mobile broadband
- Simple power-on startup and auto-acquisition for easy operation; auto-commissioning available for KĀLO service
- Low-power electronic beam steering for low maintenance and fast, reliable connectivity
- Over-the-air (OTA) software updates
- Cloud-based customer portal for support and service management tools with APIs for simple integration
- Flat panel for low-profile installation options
- Flexible mounting solutions for vessels and vehicles
- Kymeta now has a u7 antenna that supports RX operational frequencies in the upper range of the Ku band (11.85 GHz to 12.75 GHz) supporting customers in ITU Region 3
- In addition, Kymeta now has a u7 antenna with extended operational temperatures up to +65 °C that supports RX operational frequencies in the Ku-band range of 11.2 GHz to 12.1 GHz
- The Kymeta u7 terminal can be configured as an all-outdoor system (with the exception of the modem) with the power supply and all interconnects mounted on the back of the antenna