Standard features include a molded-in hinge, padlock loops, patented trigger release latches, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G).
This product can expose you to chemicals including chloroprene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus-resistant (MIL-STD 810G)
- A complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD 810G)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD 810G)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented “trigger release” latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops to accept a customer-supplied lock
Available in well over 40 configurations, the 3i Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers, or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available with a variety of interiors to accommodate the needs of the traveling musician. Interior options on most models include cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, or an empty interior.
3i Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented “trigger release” latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military-grade design.
There are no reviews yet.