The Wideye iSavi terminal is the first and only satellite terminal developed for Inmarsat’s IsatHub service. iSavi is lightweight, highly portable and is quick and easy to set up with no technical expertise or training needed, enabling you to get online via a satellite connection within minutes.
iSavi operates over the Inmarsat (I-4) satellite and ground networks, which have global coverage (except for extreme polar regions), at an average availability of 99.9%.
The service is accessed via Control and Voice apps (available for download on App Store and Google Play) downloaded onto a smartphone or tablet.
These 2 apps connect you to the I-4 network via the iSavi satellite terminal that has been type-approved to work over Inmarsat’s network.
The control app provides set-up assistance and gives you full control over access to the IsatHub service, as well as visibility of data usage from each device sharing the iSavi connection.
The voice app enables you to use your smart device to make and receive voice calls via iSavi’s dedicated high-quality voice line, as well as sending and receiving text messages.
The Wideye™ iSavi™ terminal is the first satellite terminal developed for Inmarsat’s IsatHub service.
With the latest iSavi™ software, the iSavi™ is also compatible with a Micro BGAN SIM card, which allows the user to have a true prepaid service. The user can replace the IsatHub SIM card with a Micro BGAN SIM card directly as no special setup is required.
The iSavi™ unit also supports 3G SIM roaming with a few selected Mobile Network Operators’ (MNOs’) 3G SIM cards.
iSavi™ is lightweight, highly portable, and is quick and easy to set up with no technical expertise or training needed, enabling you to get online via a satellite connection within minutes.
- Dependable Smartphone/Tablet-to-Satellite connectivity – Voice, Data, and Text (all at the same time).
- Connect from anywhere with no roaming charges
- Compact and portable
Wi-Fi Hotspot function with IP connection shared with your friends and colleagues within a 30 meter range (can connect over 20 Wi-Fi users at a time)
- User-friendly operation via Smart Apps
Power consumption is low and the battery can be recharged by an AC power adaptor/car charger adaptor/Sherpa 50 rechargeable powerpack or by a suitable solar panel.
- Built-in firewall
- Dust and splash resistant (IP65)
Multilanguage Web Interface (English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, French, German, and Arabic)
The iSavi-IsatHub terminal provides satellite broadband data, voice and SMS connectivity for your smart device, via Wi-Fi, for connectivity outside of terrestrial mobile coverage areas. The lightweight, portable terminal offers fast connectivity via satellite at speeds of up to 240/348kbps, plus a dedicated voice line and SMS capability. When connecting to the reliable Inmarsat network with near-global coverage with Pivotel, the iSavi-IsatHub comes with a standard “04” Australian mobile number, helping to further reduce the operational costs of staying connected anywhere in Australia.
- Near-global coverage on the Inmarsat network keeps you connected worldwide, apart from the Poles.
- iSavi-IsatHub is lightweight, highly portable, and allows you to establish a satellite connection on your smart device.
- Wi-Fi range of up to 30m and multiple devices can share the same iSavi-IsatHub connection.
- iSavi-IsatHub provides satellite broadband data at up to 240/384kbps Tx/Rx, plus a dedicated voice line and SMS capability.
- Access iSavi-IsatHub connectivity via the Control App and the Voice App, available on iOS and Android devices.
- Full set up assistance through the Control App which also gives control over access via the iSavi-IsatHub and visibility of data usage by each device sharing the iSavi-IsatHub connection.
- The iSavi-IsatHub Voice App enables the smart device to send and receive voice calls via the dedicated high-quality voice line, as well as send and receive text messages.