ASE Docking Station for Iridium 9505A Satellite Phone
Applied Satellite Engineering has the solution for using your 9505/9505A Iridium satellite phone indoors and outdoors. Just dock your Iridium 9505A satellite phone in our Docking Station and you can use satellite communications with standard analog phone sets or your company’s PBX system. When you need to leave the office, just un-dock your handset and take it with you. Never be out of touch again! This ASE 9505A Docking station is going to make your Iridium 9505A Satellite phone more usable in any environment simply by adding a cable and antenna combination and make a satellite docking system
Features and Equipment for ASE 9505A Docking Station
• RJ11 Connect. Connects to an analog phone (single or PBX) including multi-handset wireless phones. Use of a cordless phone with expandable handsets can provide up to eight units within a two-mile range (unobstructed) from the base station.
• Hands-Free Connect. Headset/microphone jack offers audio enhancement circuitry to provide excellent voice quality.
• Data Port Connect. RS232 port for data connections. Compatible with Iridium’s Direct Internet 2.0 and fax adapter.
• Built-In Antenna Holder – Convenient antenna storage while docked.
• Iridium certified product. Additional approvals and certifications include CE and IEC 60945
Advanced Features ASE 9505A Docking Station
• “Smart Dialing.” The Docking Station knows the correct format for the country that is being dialed and places the call once the number is entered. Smart Dialing eliminates the superfluous “00” IDD code (no more international dialing sequence). With this feature, it makes your Iridium 9505A satellite phone far more simple to use.
• Simple Operation. The Docking Station combines clear LED status lights with the Iridium handset’s graphical display for setup, troubleshooting, programming, and operation.
• Base Station Ringer. Audible ringing to alert of incoming calls.
• Versatile Power Input. 10-32VDC input range supports power systems on most vehicles and vessels. An included universal power adapter allows 100/240VAC, 47/63 Hz operation. A DC vehicle adapter is also included.
• Antenna Options. Can be used with many antennas, including fixed-mast, mobile fixed-mount, and mobile magnetic-mount models.
There are no reviews yet.