This high-capacity rechargeable battery may be used with the Iridium 9505 or 9500 satellite phone as a replacement or spare battery when traveling to remote areas or to talk for an extended time. Always carry an extra battery so your satellite phone works at all times. To install it on your phone remove the battery door and replace the existing Iridium 9505 or 9500 battery.
Iridium Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for the 9500 or 9505 portable satellite phone can be installed by removing the battery door and replacing the existing battery. Good for 3.2 Hours of talk time and up to 32 hours of standby time. The battery can charge to 90% capacity in only 3 hours if it is charged inside an Iridium handset with a compatible charger. For the best performance, only charge your battery at temperatures between 32°F and 104°F. A fast charge can complete within 3 hours 15 minutes. P/N SYN0060C
Please note that this battery will not work in the Iridium 9505a phone. If your charger plugs into the bottom of your phone, you have a 9500 or 9505 satellite phone that is compatible with this battery.
Whether you need to replace the old battery or thinking about getting an extra one for an upcoming trip to a remote area, this Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack for Iridium 9500 and 9505 satellite phones will always be handy.
- Battery Charge Time to 90% capacity is 3 hours when charged in the handset at 25 C (77 F)
- For optimum performance only charge your battery between 0 C (32 F) and 40 C (104 F)
- Fast charge will be complete in about 3 hours 15 minutes
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Compatible with Iridium 9500/9505 satellite phone
- RoHS compliant
- Compatibility: Iridium 9500 and 9505 Phones
- Capacity: 2,800 mAh, 3.6 V
- Talk Time: 3.2 hours
- Standby Time: 30 hours
- Weight: 65 g (2.3 oz)
- Iridium P/N: SYN0060C