Maritime VSAT Antenna System
The Intellian V85NX Ku band may be small, but it’s big on power. This compact 85cm antenna, operating with the Inmarsat Fleet Xpress service, gives smaller vessels access to 1-meter designed networks. That means users from a wide array of industries can count on the top performance they require in maritime satellite internet.
Getting fast and reliable internet at sea can be a challenge. Due to the unique nature of a boat in motion and sea conditions, securing a quality maritime satellite internet terminal is crucial. The V85NX’s ability to quickly convert from Ku-band frequency to Ka-band frequency ensures a seamless and uninterrupted connection.
Additional connectivity features include:
Standard 8W Block Upconverter Power for a high level of bandwidth and fast upload speeds
Upgradeable to 16W or 25W BUC
Capable of supporting full 2.5GHz Wide Ka-band networks
Dual antenna system means never losing a signal
Operating a larger vessel? Check out the Intellian v100NX.
Save Time and Money
Time is money. That’s why the Intellian V85NX has a simple design that makes installation as quick and painless as possible. It is also important that you can be confident that the product you purchase will keep up with your internet connection needs as time goes on. The future proofed design gives you peace of mind that you have exactly what you need for years to come.
Features that make the V85NX cost-effective and easy to use:
- Single cable design for quick installation
- Modular component design reduces the number of spare parts by 30%
- 13 common spare parts fix most potential issues that may arise
- Simple maintenance means a lower cost of ownership
- Supports dual antenna operations with no additional mediator RF splitters required
- Future proofed system
- 2.5GHz Wideband Ka-band Radome and Reflector ready
- Mounting from outside of radome
- The addition of the AptusNX software guides an easy and complete set up and diagnoses the device to alert the operator when preventative maintenance is required.
V85NX Ka-Ku-Band Convertible Marine VSAT
The Intellian V85NX features a highly spectrally efficient design and outstanding RF performance compared to other 80cm class systems, enabling high-througput data speeds and worldwide connectivity. The 85cm antenna’s ultra compact footprint enables it to be mounted on even the smallest of vessels, all while allowing the system to operate on a 1-meter designed network. The world’s first Ku- to Ka-band convertible antenna can simply be converted by changing the center-mounted RF Assembly and Feed using a convenient upgrade kit. The reflector and radome have been extensively frequency tuned for both satellite bands, which ensures maximum performance across both. The NX series is ready for future NGSO constellations as well as 2.5GHz wideband Ka frequencies.
Intellian’s highly efficient RF design delivers the best performance compared to other 80cm class systems, enabling higher data rates and global operation. The compact 85cm antenna’s smaller footprint allows installation on smaller vessels and gives them access to 1-meter designed networks. It also has several different BUC power options available up to 25W that give it a wider operational range. The v85NX antenna is ideal for commercial ships, the oil and gas industry, and mission-critical operations where uninterrupted connectivity is required.
With the modular component design, the number of spare parts is significantly reduced by more than 30%. It now only needs 13 common spare parts to fix most potential problems. Thus, its reliability is improved, its maintenance is simpler, and the total cost of ownership for the system is lowered.
Combining Tx, Rx, and DC power into one coaxial cable solution with an external dome-on connection enables faster and reduced costs of installation. It also eliminates the need to remove the radome during installation. Users can operate AptusNX by simply plugging a laptop into the ACU, without any need to download extra software. The M&C system presents an installation wizard with a step-by-step commissioning guide to more easily complete setup, and with enhanced diagnostic capabilities, Aptus can send an alert to the operator when preventative maintenance is required.
- Standard units supplied in Ku-band configuration with the best RF performance on all major satellite networks
- Convertible to Ka-band operation in as little as 10 minutes
Supports BUCs from 8W to 25W
- Various BUC options provided 8W, 16W and 25W as standard
- No need to rebalance the system after BUC conversion
Dual Antenna system operation without an external mediator
- Mediator embedded ACU supports dual antenna operation to combat onboard blockage zones without a separate mediator