Maritime VSAT Antenna System
Fast and reliable internet is what you need to continue your day-to-day operations of your business or stay connected to your loved ones back home – even while at sea. Utilizing a convertible Ku- to Ka- band terminal allows you to have maximum performance and the highest data transfer rates available.
Additional connectivity features include:
- Standard 8W Block Upconverter Power for a high level of bandwidth and fast upload speeds
- Upgradeable to 16W or 25W BUC (Ku band) or 5w and 10w BUC (Ka-band) for a wide operational range
- Utilizes 2.5Ghz Ka- Wideband networks with a frequency-tuned radome and reflector
- Meets the demands of varying boat sizes and industries
Operating a smaller vessel? Check out the Intellian v85NX.
Prepared for the Future with Intellian V100NX Ku Band
Purchasing a robust piece of technology isn’t a decision you make lightly. It’s important to know that the maritime satellite device you choose will be the solution to your communication needs for years to come. The unique design of the Intellian v100NX is upgradeable – making it a future-proofed option you can count on.
Future proof features included in Intellian V100NX Ku Band:
- Accurate GEO/MEO/LEO satellite tracking to be ready for all future networks
- Ku-band high-power upgradeable
- Converts to Ka-band
- GX service upgradeable
- Non-geostationary tracking performance
Manage with Ease with Intellian V100NX Ku Band
Tricky setup and the need to troubleshoot issues that may arise can be overwhelming. You need to focus on your life and business, which means finding an internet satellite solution with a simplified design is key.
The Intellian v100nx has the following features to keep installation and maintenance as hassle-free as possible:
- Common modules are shared across Intellian’s NX antenna series, reducing the number of spare parts
- The new AptusNX software provides an easy-to-use web interface to manage and control the antenna system
- Automated system configurations
- Integrated RF and power cables into one coaxial cable
- Easily converts from Ku- to Ka-band with a quick change to the center-mounted RF assembly
Ku-Ka Dual Band Ready
The v100NX is the Ku- to Ka-band convertible antenna that can be simply converted from Ku- to Ka-band. The reflector and radome are frequency tuned for both satellite bands, ensuring maximum performance in both bands.
2.5GHz Wide-band Ka Ready
The v100NX uses a 2.5GHz wide-band Ka-tuned Radome & Reflector. It provides the convenience of not having to replace the Radome and Reflector when using 2.5GHz service in the future.
Standardized Modular Components Across NX Series
Modular components are used throughout the NX range, such as dynamic motor brakes with integrated encoders, Main Control Unit and skew assembly. Sharing common modules across Intellian’s NX antenna series, the number of spare parts is reduced.
GEO/MEO/LEO Tracking Capability
The v100NX is ready for the future. Designed with the world’s most accurate satellite tracking performance with our proven tracking algorithm covering GEO, MEO, and LEO constellations.
Single Coaxial Cable
The v100NX integrates RF and power cables into one coaxial cable. A single cable carries Tx, Rx, DC power, data, and reference signals between the antenna and the BDT.
Intellian’s all-new integrated M&C platform, AptusNX provides a responsive web user interface to manage and control the antenna system regardless of device types. Installation Wizard in AptusNX automates functions for system configuration so that operators are minimally involved in system installation and operation, including automatic cable loss compensation, line-up tests, and auto diagnostics.