The Hughes 9450-C11 BGAN Mobile Satellite Terminal is the world’s smallest mobile BGAN terminal and is fully approved to work on Inmarsat’s Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) satellite service. It can reach speeds up to 464 kbps, while installed on a moving land vehicle. This highly competitive, budget-friendly terminal yields high performance, on-the-move connectivity in the most extreme environmental conditions.
The Hughes 9450-C11 has a built-in Wi-Fi access point, allows the simultaneous use of video, voice, and data services, and offers dedicated, selectable, IP-based Quality of Service (QoS) levels. It also has 4 Ethernet ports with Power over Ethernet (PoE) so that you can connect multiple devices. It supports analog and ISDN circuit-switched voice calls, along with fax and 64 kbps ISDN data.
The mini-antenna can be permanently installed on a fleet vehicle or, with the use of the optional magnetic roof mount, can be quickly installed and removed, providing you with flexibility. The antenna includes one RF cable connection.
This mobile land terminal is a perfect fit for government, first responders, public safety, mobile healthcare, and remote mobile fleet personnel in industries such as utility, oil and gas, forestry, cable, and telecommunications.
- Use a BGAN or M2M SIM card
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- RJ11 for Voice and Fax
- Built-in Ethernet
- Auto Context Activation
- Multi-user, up to 11 simultaneous sessions
- Up to 464 kbps shared data rate and 128 kbps streaming IP
- Selectable Quality of Service (32 kbps, 64 kbps, 128 kbps)
- Circuit-switched services: speech (4 kbps), 3.1 kHz audio (64 kbps), ISDN data (64 kbps)*
*3.1 kHz audio and 64 kbps ISDN data are network limited to look angles above 45 degree
- Hughes 9450 Mobile Satellite Terminal
- Tracking antenna, RF cable, and power cable (magnetic mounts are optional). Note: This cable length can be changed, but the maximum loss must be less than 10 dB when measured at 1.6 GHz.
- User Guide and Installation Guide