The Beam DriveDOCK Extreme is designed to provide in-vehicle handsfree use with excellent echo cancelling technology to eliminate background noises on voice calls. The Iridium 9575 Extreme handset fits snugly in the dock with a click-to-lock mechanism, that allows you to both insert and remove the handset with the press of a button, It is also designed to work with the SOS Emergency and Tracking functions on the 9575 handset.
- Slim line compact installation
- Integrated Bluetooth connectivity
- Handsfree installation
- Privacy Handset options
- Voice, SMS, SBD and Circuit Switched Data capable
- Tracking and SOS
- USB data interface
- Accessory / Ignition sense
- Full certified, Iridium, RoHS, CE, IEC60945, AS/EN60950
- 2 year repair or replacement warranty
- Built-in echo cancelling and full duplex technologies provide enhanced voice quality and professional hands-free or private calls.
- Fits the Iridium 9575 Extreme handset securely in the docking station with an easy click-to-lock mechanism that can be inserted / removed with a press of a button.
- Supports the use of an optional Intelligent Privacy Handset, which replicates the full functionality of the Extreme handset in another location.
The Iridium Extreme handset fits securely in the docking station with an easy click to lock mechanism that can be inserted and removed with a press of a button. It is purposely built to allow you to utilise the SOS emergency and tracking button whilst docked.DriveDOCK Extreme supports the use of an optional Intelligent Privacy Handset, that replicates the full functionality of the Extreme handset in another location.