The Iridium Beam Mast/Pole Antenna (RST710) delivers exceptional reception performance for permanent in-building or marine applications. This antenna is designed for free-air operation, no ground plane. For use with Iridium 10 m, 20 m, or 30 m Antenna Cable Kits.
The Iridium Fixed Mast Antenna can be used with all Iridium Satellite phones including the Iridium Extreme 9575, Iridium 9555, Iridium 9505A, Iridium 9505, and Iridium 9500. Also can be used with the Iridium GO! Wifi Device. This antenna will give the Iridium satellite phone better reception than the standard antenna on the phone. This mast antenna can be used with internet terminals and docking stations as well.
The Iridium Fixed Mast Antenna is perfect for any situation that requires an Iridium satellite phone to be used in an area without a clear view of the sky. This fixed mast antenna extends the reception of the satellite phone and delivers exceptional reception performance for permanent in-building or marine applications when no ground plane is available.
To install this antenna is simple, mount the antenna so it can see the sky and run a single antenna cable from the antenna to the Iridium satellite phone.
This antenna requires Cable and Antenna Adapter.
- Use with any Iridium satellite phone or docking station
- Completely sealed and contains no moving parts
- Includes 1×12″ threaded PVC mounting pipe and U-bolt mounting brackets
- Ideal for marine or in-building use
- Cable not included
- Weight: 11 oz (311.85 g)
- Length: 7.4″ (18.7 cm)
- Width (diameter): 3″ (7.6 cm)
- Polarization: Right-hand circular
- Axial Ratio: 3 dB
- Finish: Weatherable Polymer
- VSWR: less than 2.0:1
- Power handling: 10 W
- Temperature: -55°C to 85°C (-67°F to 185°F)
- Altitude: 6,000 m/20,000 ft
- Frequency: 1616 – 1626 MHz
- Connector: TNC Female