Pelican 1620 Protector Case
The most critical work calls for an array of devices to get the job done. It would help if you also had the safest way to stow and transport your most vital satellite communication equipment.
The Pelican 1620 doubles the depth of the Pelican 1500 and adds length and width, as well. For an overall versatile case that you can count on to keep any of your valuables safe, 1620 won’t disappoint.
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged and travel the harshest environments on earth. Pelican cases have survived against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles, and stainless steel hardware.
Pelican 1620 Protector Case Specifications
- 4 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, lightweight
- Retractable extension handle
- Fold-down handles
- Easy available Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out.
- O-ring seal
With four protective and customizable foam layers, you can be sure to get a perfect fit for each satellite communication device you require. Incredibly versatile, the Pelican 1620 is a tremendous all-around case to store a terminal, phone, laptop, chargers, batteries, and more.