Pelican™ Protector Case™
The most important work calls for an array of devices to get the job done. That means you also need the safest way to stow and transport your most vital satellite communication equipment. The Pelican 1620 doubles the depth of the Pelican 1500 and adds length and width, as well. For an overall versatile case that you can count on to keep any and all of your valuables safe, the 1620 won’t disappoint.
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- 4 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, lightweight
- Retractable extension handle
- Fold-down handles
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- O-ring seal
With 4 protective and customizable foam layers, you can be sure to get a perfect fit for each satellite communication device you require. Incredibly versatile, the Pelican 1620 is a great all around case to store a terminal, phone, laptop, chargers, batteries, and more.