Pelican™ Protector Case™
As you find yourself with a range of satellite communication devices that need to go wherever you do, you need a reliable storage solution that will keep them protected no matter what. You also want a solution that is easily transportable with all that equipment. The Pelican 1610 shares a similar rugged design to other Pelican cases, but wheels have been added to make it easier to get around as you travel remotely.
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles, and stainless steel hardware.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- 3 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, lightweight
- Retractable extension handle
- Fold-down handles
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
The depth of this case allows you customize three foam layers to house your necessary satellite equipment. Ample storage means you can store a BGAN terminal such as the 510, satellite phone, laptop, and necessary accessories.