Pelican 1610 Protector Case
As you find yourself with a range of satellite communication devices that need to go wherever you do, you need a reliable storage solution that will keep them protected no matter what. You also want a solution that is easily transportable with all that equipment. The Pelican 1610 shares a similarly rugged design to other Pelican cases, but wheels have been added to make it easier to get around as you travel remotely.
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican Protector Case. These cases are designed to be rugged and travel the harshest environments on earth. Pelican cases have survived the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles, and stainless steel hardware.
Pelican 1610 Protector Case Specifications
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- 3-level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, lightweight
- Retractable extension handle
- Fold-down handles
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve – balances interior pressure, and keeps water out.
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
The depth of this case allows you to customize three foam layers to house your necessary satellite equipment. Ample storage means storing a BGAN terminal such as the 510, satellite phone, laptop, and essential accessories.