Pelican™ Protector Case™
The Pelican 1520 is similar in size to the Pelican 1510 Carry-On, but without the extra “carry on” elements you may not require. For shorter transport, or storage in one spot for a long period of time, there’s no need for wheels. The rubber over-molded handle makes even a case this size easy to carry.
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, lightweight
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- O-ring seal