Pelican™ Protector Case™
When you have a flight to catch just any old luggage won’t do for protecting your most valuable communication device(s). The Pelican 1510 Carry-On utilized its most trusted components for durability and customization and put them in a carry-on size (complete with wheels and pull-out handle) ideal for airline travel.
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, lightweight
- Retractable extension handle
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- O-ring seal
- Maximum airline carry on size*
* Check with your airline for exact measurement requirements.
Since the Pelican 1510 follows carry-on size regulations of most major airlines, this carry-on provides reliable transport of your satellite phones or terminals. Space would easily allow for a combination of a BGAN terminal such as the 710 as well as a satellite phone, like the Iridium 9575.